Click to Home
Alcohol Permit
Permit Required

A permit is required before alcohol can be consumed in a public place, such as at events or gatherings in public locations. This is one of those permits which requires other documents such as ID, so cannot be downloaded and MAILED in.

You can may obtain this permit at the Parks & Recreation Office and return it in person to:

Parks & Rec Administration Office
600 Wm T Field Drive
Watertown NY  13601